In this episode, I talk about 13 Life Lessons from my Favorite Reality Show “Survivor” and the 40th Season “Winners at War.” These are lessons the will guide you on your comeback journey and help you live the best life you can live.
The 13 Lessons:
- Consistency and Certainty are critical and necessary in our lives.
- Change and Uncertainty are critical and necessary in our lives.
- Never Get too big for your britches – Jeff Probst epitomizes this concept.
- Friendship – the importance of friendship can not be overstated both in life and the game of survivor.
- Planning – if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.
- Trust – no man is an island – you have to trust somebody and you have to be trusted by somebody.
- Communication – if you are not in the conversation, you are the conversation.
- Winning and competition are always entertaining.
- Information is Powerful
- The Best of the Best will always rise to the top
- Show Respect for the Game or whatever you do in life
- Family – Family must be at the core of whatever we do.
- Survivor has everything – just like life – ups, downs, winning, losing, triumph, failure, redemption, inspiration, empathy, sympathy, motivation, endurance, drama, laughter, and real emotion.
Survivor is well suited for discussion on the Comeback Chronicles.
Congratulations to Tony Vlachos – Winner of Survivor Winners at Way!!!